With Christmas just around the corner kind of I thought it would be only right I share with you a couple of fab gift ideas from fellow blogger and YouTuber, Zoe Sugg. Now I don’t know about you but I’m a sucker for warm vanilla and gingerbread scents once Autumn comes along, they are my favourite candles to burn. I won’t deny, I’ve already had the heating on this week, grabbed my fluffy socks and popped on a few candles… Don’t tell me I’m not the only one?
After watching Zoe’s Christmas Collection launch video on YouTube I just knew I had to get my hands on something, I’ve actually got a list as long as my arm of products and items I’d like from the Zoella range and I’ve given it to Mark and my mum…. I will have the whole collection one day. I recently spotted the new Lifestyle range after watching Zoe’s Snapchat too, I’m obsessed with all things stationary and home so this couldn’t have come at a better time. Now let’s talk about what I got and what I need next!
[df_divider_text_link title=”Zoella Lip Balm Duo £7.00″ el_width=”100″ style=”solid” height=”1px” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” border_t_width=”2px” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” url_link=”http://www.superdrug.com/Gifts-for-Her/Gifts-For-Her/Zoella-Lip-Balm-Duo/p/709411″ target_link=”_blank” title_link=”” text_link=”Buy here ” link_el_class=”” ]
OK let’s talk about my first obsession, Christmas! I love this little heart-shaped duo. Those candle scents I said I loved, yep they come in lip balm form. Included in the set is one Vanilla scented balm and one Gingerbread scented balm, both good enough to eat. My favourite is the Gingerbread because I think it is the most unique and I just how festive I feel when I wear it, it’s also got a delicate sparkle to it also which is super pretty.
[df_divider_text_link title=”Zoella Stationary Book £10.00″ el_width=”100″ style=”solid” height=”1px” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” border_t_width=”2px” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” url_link=”http://www.superdrug.com/Zoella/Zoella-Stationery-Book/p/713526″ target_link=”_blank” title_link=”” text_link=”Buy here ” link_el_class=”” ]
On to my next love, stationary. I always like to think I’m rather organised and each year I buy a new planner which ends up being left untouched, please let me think I’m an organised person… Anyway this Zoella Stationary book is right up my street, with marble and rose gold accents you really can’t go wrong. This stationary book is rather fabulous, it’s like planner and organiser in one with a number of sticky notes, and a timetable to organise your week. I love using it to ‘try’ and organise my blogging week, I write what posts I need to do, deadlines and even write notes on new content in the ‘big plans’ pad. Love it!
I think these would make fabulous Christmas presents, stocking fillers and even Secret Santa gifts this year. As I mentioned I’ve got a list as long as my arm of things I’d like from the Zoella range so let me just tell you my top picks just incase Marks thrown away my list and he is reading this…
[df_divider_text title=”From the Christmas Collection I’d like…” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” border_t_width=”2px”]
- Zoella Pamper Hamper – The hamper includes; Gingerbread and warm vanilla body cream, Spicy gingerbread and warm vanilla shower glaze, Bath fizzer and sprinkle, Gingerbread and Warm Vanilla hand cream and Spicy Gingerbread and Warm Vanilla bath crystals. All I need right? Wrong, there’s more!
- Secret Scenta Mini Mist Set – Including a beautiful soft, feminine fragrance with notes of Strawberry, Grapefruit, Violet, Jasmine and Gardenia. A warming indulgent fragrance with notes of Ginger, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Chocolate. A Fresh and fruity spritz with delicate notes of Raspberry and Cassis and a delicious gourmand fragrance with notes of Sweet Almond, Creamy Vanilla and Honey.
- Gingerbread Bath Fizz Gift Set – A must-have for a festive bath!
[df_divider_text title=”From the Lifestyle Range I’d like…” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” padding=”20px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=”” border_t_width=”2px”]
- Zoella Candle, Lazy Days and Gingerbread, oh and the Reed Diffusers to match.
- Decorative Pots, Pottering Around. I want these to store my makeup brushes!
- Dream Maker Cushion, because the quote on it is so right “naps fix everything”
So there you have it, a few new Zoella bits you must grab this year. What have you seen from the Zoella range that you need to get your hands on?
Features PR Samples unless otherwise stated. To read my full disclaimer, click here.