OK so it’s been almost 4 months since we got back from our dream trip at Walt Disney World and I’m itching to get back. Honestly I never thought I could love a location so much. Mark and I always said we’d take the boys to Disney World when they were older, I guess we thought we’d go when Renzo was around 4 or 5 but lucky for us we got to go when he was 1 and a half! I wondered if travelling with a baby would be a complete nightmare and to be honest it wasn’t. Of course it has it’s challenges but it’s nothing Mark and I couldn’t handle.
I can’t stop looking up holiday deals to Disney and I thought I’d create my very own Disney bucket list because there were a few things that I know about now which I didn’t know before our trip. We were Disney fans before our trip but now we are SUPERFANS. Mark and I talk about our trip probably daily, and the boys absolutely love watching the vlogs back. We got to experience Disney in style and got so much in within the 5 days we were there. Next time we plan to go for longer so we can take even more time to explore, capture more footage for our memories and well just take in all of that Disney Magic. It really is the most magical place in the world.
THE BUCKET LIST 20 Things I’d love to do when we next visit Disney
- Ride Expedition Everest in the dark. Mark and I got to go on this during our last trip but I think it would be even cooler in the dark!
- Eat a Dole Whip
- Ride the Tower of Terror. I chickened out during our last visit.
- Buy a Mickey Balloon or 10! I’d love to have a photo with a bunch of these balloons, the perfect picture for Instagram right?!
- Get the boys an autograph book and fill it!
- Take a photo with Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Visit at Christmas
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Sit on Walt Disney’s Bench
- Try Disneybounding (character-influenced dressing)
- Take a picture of an empty Main Street
- Experience the Tree of Life at night
- Try out the spa at Grand Floridian. We were so lucky and got to stay in this beautiful resort.
- Try the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream
- Take More Pictures At ‘The Walls’. The bubblegum wall is first on my list.
- Visit Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios. I believe this will be opening late spring/early summer.
- Start collecting pins, and trading them.
- Watch movies under the stars
- Buy a Mickey Pretzel and Ice Cream
Something else I’d love to do which isn’t quite for the bucket list because we got to experience this last time but we would love to hire a tour guide. We had tour guides during our last trip and my gosh they have so much knowledge. They are so helpful and really make the trip the best it can be. So there we have it. 20 things I’d like to do at Disney, the list goes on but these are my top 20 so far.
If you’ve been to Disney what was the best thing you did/ate/enjoyed and if you’re planning a trip I hope this inspired you. Check out our Walt Disney World vlogs here and a blog post all about the Free Disney Dining Plan.
Features PR Samples unless otherwise stated. To read my full disclaimer, click here.