This year we have made the most of any sunshine we’ve had by going on family days out and playing in our garden, Vinny has been kept very busy with a bunch of little Tikes toys and the latest added to his collection is the Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike Sports Edition* in blue. I have been super impressed with this trike, it was pretty quick and simple to put together with the help of Mark and little Vin of course and we haven’t got Vinny off it since we received it he even insists we let it ‘sleep’ inside at night so he can play on it in the morning!
Vinny and I both adore the design and colour pattern it is brown and blue with polka dots which is very cute and I also think it’s pretty unisex although there are other colours available if you have a girly girl. There are 4 different learning stages with this bike; Guided – 9 months+, Learning – 12 months+, Developing – 18 months+ and Independent – 30 months+, Vinny is currently on stage 3 as he isn’t quite strong enough to ride the bike himself yet so I push him along with the steering handle which is super easy to steer might I add and it has a very cute little Polka Dot zip pouch for me to put things in it like my phone and keys ect, Vinny also has somewhere to put his drinks, snacks and toy cars in the super large storage bucket at the back.
This trike has many key features including a removable and adjustable canopy, a 5 point seat belt and safety bar, also a foot brake for safety! It’s a very cool trike, I wish we had got it sooner when Vinny was young enough to go into it at stage 1. I’d highly recommend for anyone considering a trike for their little one, it’s great for whizzing around town too!
Little Tikes has linked with Olympic Gold Medallist Greg Rutherford to encourage families to ditch the guilt and enjoy the great outdoors this summer with their ‘Little Trikers’ campaign. They’re giving 50 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trikes away to inspire families to join in the sun this summer. Log on now to www.littletikes.co.uk and you can also enter my Giveaway to win one too below!
Greg’s Top 5 Tips for making the most of the great outdoors this summer:
- Go as a family – You can walk and talk at the same time and enjoy exercising and spending time together. This is a great idea for meeting up with other family members as well as friends.
- Watch your steps – It’s recommended you walk 10,000 steps every day. Use an app or a pedometer to measure how many steps you do. Going out with your child in a Trike, you will probably find you are surprised by just how many steps you’ve taken!
- Look up – It may sound obvious but it’s important to take stock of your surroundings, feel inspired the nature all around you.
- Walk tall – Walking is a great gentle exercise and if you walk tall and pull your tummy you can help improve your posture too.
- Change it up – Don’t do the same route all the time, you will lose motivation and give up. Go to the park, walk around the block or in town. Check out walks from other parents on the Little Tikes’ interactive map and on Twitter and Instagram with #toptriketrails.
If you would like to get your hands on one of these fantastic trikes for your little one then enter the Rafflecopter below, I have been given the opportunity from the lovely Little Tikes team to give one away to my lovely readers so you can enjoy some #toptriketrails too!
Competition now finished
Features PR Samples unless otherwise stated. To read my full disclaimer, click here.